Make It Work with Vision Boards
Vision Boards are life-changing and powerful tools. Sometimes also referred to as dream boards or vision maps, these are simple visual representation of things you want to have, be or do in your life. It consists of a poster or foam board with cut-out pictures, drawings and/or writing on it. And with the advances of today’s technology, these too are now available online. The purpose of a vision board is to activate the law of attraction and to start attracting things from your environment enabling the realization of your dreams. Even in the process of preparing your board, it is believed that positive charges from your emotions would already start the manifestation of these desires in your life.
Transforming dreams into reality
It is definitely everyone’s goal to transform dreams into reality. Seeing all your hard work pay up is the extreme fulfillment in life. However sometimes, no matter how much we exert efforts for the accomplishment of these goals, we are deterred by negativity. To help us feel more positive and to attract more affirmations, vision boards are a great help.
Making it work
Like any task at hand, making vision boards and making it work takes a step by step process:
· Conceptualize – Conceptualizing your board is as simple as making a self-examination of what you want to have or what you want to happen in your life. Of course, this may also be limited depending on your creativity and the depth of your desires.
· Prepare- Secure materials needed for your preparation. This would entail time and effort but if it would be for the manifestation of your dreams, all efforts are never futile.
· Create – This is the fun part, the creation or assembly of your board. Let your creativity and ingenuity show!
Essentials of a well-designed vision board
· Visually stimulating – It is true that our subconscious minds work best through pictures and images so in order to stimulate and motivate yourself, create your vision boards as visual as possible with words or phrases supplementing your pictures to give it a touch of emotionality.
· Significantly dramatic – The sight of your vision board should serve as a fuel or drive to your accomplishment of dreams therefore it must be personal and has significance on your life.
· Tactical Location – It is important to always see your board so that you are often reminded of what you are aiming for. Choose a good strategic location.
· Positively distinctive – Disregard all negativity and self-doubt as this would reflect your personal weaknesses.
Like the law of attraction, you become what you think and so to make it work for in your life, think passionately and positively! To learn more about Vision Boards, click on the link below.